As in any social network, statistics on Tik Tok helps to work on promoting your account. In it, the user sees what coverage his video gets, how many subscribers come and what content users respond to better..
How to connect statistics in Tik Tok
To connect analytics, you need to enable Tik Tok Pro account. It's completely free and quick to do:
- Open TikTok and log in to your account.
- Then open the profile section and go to the settings. To do this, tap on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After that, go to the "Account Management" section.
- At the bottom of the list there will be an inscription “Switch to Pro-account”. Tap on it.
- Then you will have to choose the type of account to which you want to transfer - an author's or a business profile. Choose the option that suits you.
- Then you need to understand what category of account you want. Select the item from the list that is appropriate for your content and industry.
- If you have selected an author account, the system will offer to additionally indicate the gender, but this is optional. There is no such setting on a business profile.
At the end, the system will offer to either set up a profile, or go directly to the data analysis section.
How to view statistics in TikTok
TikTok analytics is located in the settings section. To view information, go to this section..
If some points are not clear to you, below we will consider each of them separately:
- Overview is the first section on the menu. In it you can find information about the profile in the chart: video views, profile and number of subscribers. These are basic data, but they are not enough for in-depth analysis.
- Content. Analytics for your content is collected here. In the first paragraph, you will see the number of videos that you have added during the week. In the second paragraph, the most popular of them in terms of the number of views.
- Subscribers. This is where information about your audience is collected. The section is more detailed than the others. Here you can find the total gain for the week, gender of the audience, geolocation, subscriber activity and music with clips that they like.
Please note that the data in this section only appears after reaching 100 followers.
If you want to study in detail the coverage, likes, comments in Tik Tok of a separate video, there is such a way. Open this video in your profile, click on the three dots on the right and select "Analytics".
You will see everything in detail about this video and will be able to determine the criteria for success if there was a violent reaction from other TikTokers..
How often TikTok statistics are updated
Information in analytics does not appear immediately. To do this, you need to wait two to three days, and then you will receive the data. During the week, the indicators change, but from the new week the information is reset. After that, TikTok collects data about your page and interaction with the content again.
For actual data analysis to emerge, you will have to publish content and interact with other clips and people. Otherwise, the sections will remain empty, and analytics will not be useful to you.
How to view TikTok statistics from a computer
To see profile analytics from a computer or laptop, log into your account through a browser. After that, go to your personal account, which is located under the Tik Tok avatar in the upper right corner of the screen.
Tap on the image and a pop-up menu will open. In it, find the inscription "See statistics" and click on it. This will take you to the section with profile analytics.
You will be interested in how to use Tik Tok from a computer.
How to analyze other people's TikTok profiles
A complete analysis of the other person's profile is not available. You can only view your stats in Tik Tok. But if you want to know more information about a person, you can do without statistics.
To do this, go to his page, and you will immediately see the number of subscribers, subscriptions and likes on the platform. If you open one of the videos, you can see the number of comments and likes, as well as how many times other users have shared the clip. In addition, you will see in the feed and views under each video - from this you can draw conclusions.
Although analytics are not available, to find out all the data about another Tiktoker, you can collect approximate information yourself, but you will have to spend more time.
Services for viewing TikTok statistics
If wasting time is not part of your plans, contact the services to check statistics on the social network. A good service for collecting data on other users is Popsters.
Go to the site and enter the link to the user in the line on the main screen. After that, tap on the search button and find the desired user.
Then the system will show information about likes, reposts, comments, publications and subscribers. You can arrange data by date, in chronological order.
The main advantage of such a service and similar ones is that they show full statistics for free.
How statistics help in TikTok
Social network analytics helps users not only collect data, but also promote their profile with their help. This is suitable for organic promotion and targeted advertising. When you get this amount of information, you can:
- Build a promotion strategy.
- Improve the quality of content on Tik Tok.
- Keep track of what attracts your followers and what affects overall views across the platform.
- Earn on Tik Tok. When promotion using statistics gives a result, you start selling and buying ads, monetizing your account.
Statistics help in work and simplify account management, great for working with business accounts.