Force restart iPhone 13 Pro Reboot via settings Using the physical buttons
When the iPhone was released, it changed the way mobile devices were designed. Instead of having full keyboards or multiple physical buttons, the design managed to work and thrive with a single home button. There were and still are physical buttons on the side. But with the passing of the years and varied designs, the start button also passed into history. Today we will see how to force restart an iPhone 13 Pro with two very simple methods..
It is normal that from time to time we need to force the restart of our iPhone 13 Pro, many things can happen that force us to restart the device. That is why in this guide we are going to teach you step by step everything you have to do to achieve it. Luckily, both methods are very easy to carry out.
Force restart iPhone 13 Pro
There are two ways to force restart an iPhone 13 Pro; the first is through the settings or we can use the buttons on the side of the device..
Reboot via settings
The Settings application that our device has has the option to force the iPhone to restart. If the UI is responsive, that's the best way to go.
- We open the iOS Settings application.
- Let's go General.
- We scroll down and press Power off.
- We will use the slider that appears on the screen to be able to turn off the phone.
- Once the device is powered off, we are going to press and hold the side button to turn it on.
Using the physical buttons
In case the user interface does not work as usual or slows down for any reason. So the only alternative we have is to use the physical buttons found on the side of the device in order to force a reboot..
- We press the button to increase the volume and release it.
- Then press the volume down button and release again.
- We hold down the Side/Siri button until we see the power off slider.
- We use the slider to turn off the device.
- Once the phone is off, we will press and hold the side / Siri button to turn it back on.
In this simple way we can turn off our device in case the interface does not work properly.