Factory resetting an Android phone is always the best option for when it no longer works properly, since in many cases these can decrease its performance to such an extent that they are unusable, this is where you should perform a complete reset .
In this case it is called Hard Reset and you can do it directly from the start of your cell phone without even having to enter the password, below, we will show you how to do it, since it works on most cell phones with the Android operating system .
How to Hard Reset an Android phone
The only thing you need to do this is to be able to turn off your phone, in some cases it can work even when you have forgotten the password , since this is a factory reset that could eliminate all this information, making the smartphone look like it was totaly new.
- First turn off your Android phone.
- Press and hold the power button and the volume down button.
- The buttons you press may vary depending on the brand.
- After 3 seconds release the power and volume button.
- You will enter a menu with few options.
- Select the “recovery” option and press the volume up or lock button.
- Select the option of “Wipe data / Factory Reset”.
- Then it will start to reboot automatically.
Most likely, when you log in again, it will automatically ask you for the Google password that you used before, it will not ask for your cell phone password but for your Google account password, and it could be said that this password is impossible to remove. .