How to activate the LED light in the notifications without using apps of the Samsung Galaxy A40
In this case, what we will teach you is to activate the Edge lighting feature, to do this, perform the following steps:
- The first thing you have to do is access the menu by sliding the main screen of your Samsung Galaxy up.
- Now, click on "Settings" to access.
- Once inside the "Settings", you will see the option "Accessibility".
- Once here, select the option "Advanced settings".
- Among the available options, click on "Notifications with flash" to continue.
Here you can select 2 options to receive notifications of changes in the Apps:
- Camera flash:
The camera flash will shine when you have a notification or news within an App.
- Screen flash:
Here you will see how the screen gives a "burst" of light to warn that there are new features within the application.
More Information and screenshoots: https://technowikis.com/578/how-to-turn-the-notification-light-samsung-galaxy-a30-a40-a50