Double Factor Authentication (A2F) is a must have for someone looking to secure their console, account, and all payment details associated with their account from potential hackers or account thieves..
By enabling A2F, anyone looking to log into your account will also need to access a mobile device that is linked to your PS5 to log in, even if they have the correct password.
But how do you get A2F on a PS5 and activate it? Well, that's what we are here for:
- Go to the settings
- Select "Users and Accounts"
- Select "Security"
- Select "Step-by-step verification"
- Select either Message if you want to use your phone number or an Authenticator app if you want to use A2F with one app instead of multiple devices.
- Follow the instructions on your screen depending on your choice and verify your username.
- Make sure to keep a copy of the codes on the screen if you lose access to your devices.
Do this and your account and console will be secure..