Users often violate the rules on TikTok, and this becomes the reason for blocking or banning. In such situations, the question arises of how to unblock your account or get Tik Tok out of the shadow ban..
The procedure will be difficult if the violation is serious and you have no proof of your innocence. But the problem can be solved, albeit with less chances.
The article describes what TikTok can be blocked for, as well as how to get out of this situation..
How to unblock a person in Tik Tok
It is impossible to get out of the ban or blocking using your own actions. In this situation, you need to contact the administration.
When you commit a violation, the TikTok moderators or the system will send you a restriction notice for a specified period. If the accusations are correct, then you will have to come to terms with the decision of the admins..
In other circumstances, to unblock your profile, prove your innocence through the screenshots that you attach to the letter to Tik Tok technical support.
Describe the problem in detail in the text, as well as the system error that caused you to be in the block. If the arguments are objective, the moderators will react and unblock.
The shadow ban will have to be handled in a different way. To do this, it is important to reduce activity and get rid of all materials and comments that could be perceived as a violation of the rules. This will shorten the shadow ban period on Tik Tok.
Why was blocked in Tik Tok
It is logical to say that the block is due to a violation of the rules. But in different social networks, the requirements of the administration are different. TikTok carefully monitors the implementation of the rules, so if there is a hint of an oversight, there will be sanctions against the user.
Most often, TikTokers are blocked or banned for the following reasons:
- Clips agitate the audience for actions of an immoral or illegal nature.
- Erotic scenes, violence or harmful behavior are shown in detail or in passing.
- They extol terrorist or criminal groups and their activities in the videos.
- Comment on content on topics that are prohibited, or do not follow the content of the text.
- Humiliate, harass, harass through content.
These are common variants of a violation, which, even when mentioned, are condemned by the administration. There are other mistakes that users make, but they impose small restrictions on them for several hours (spam, cheating).
How to avoid blocking in Tik Tok
In order not to face the problem of how to unblock a video or a person on TikTok, you need to initially monitor the behavior on the platform and follow the Tik Tok rules.
- release content that doesn't bring up sensitive topics or offend other people. Try to publish entertaining or educational videos;
- do not unleash bullying and do not write insults in the comments to clips of other users;
- do not swear in the description or on the videos themselves. It is also important not to use forbidden words here;
- post adequate content so as not to attract attention from the moderation of Tik Tok.
If you follow these tips, you will already reduce the chances of blocking significantly. For complete minimization, study all the platform rules and take them into account when working.
What happens if Tik Tok is blocked
Not everyone can unblock TikTok if it is blocked. Users often encounter restrictions after the block: they cannot leave comments, do not like and publish video clips.
The restriction can last from two hours to several weeks, depending on the degree of the violation.
If a tiktoker gets into an eternal blocking, he loses access to the account and it is impossible to unblock it. In this situation, it is difficult to prove innocence, even if you write a large letter to the administration with screenshots and explanations of the situation. Usually users create a second profile and switch to it.