Tik Tok is a popular video content promotion platform in 2021. It appeared in 2016, and from that moment they learned about it far beyond the borders of their native country - China..
If you want to become a blogger on the site or become a user of the application, you need to register at Tik Tok. You will learn how to do this in the article.
How to register in TikTok
TikTok users can share information, watch videos, create their own clips and gain followers. As a result, the presence on the social network is growing, and the tiktoker can monetize his account..
Before the first authorization, you need to download the application to your phone. To do this, go to the AppStore or GooglePlay and enter the platform name in the search bar. Then select the first search results and install TikTok on your smartphone.
After installation, go to the application. The system will open the platform login menu. Follow the steps below to register with TikTok:
- The platform system will offer three options for entering: via Google, via VKontakte and Facebook. Registration will also occur automatically, but you can then edit this data.
- If you do not have accounts and mail, or you want to register fully, select the first option - "Enter phone or email."
- A menu will appear on the screen where you need to enter the date of birth. Tik Tok does not allow children under the age of 13 to create accounts.
- Next, you need to specify a phone number or mail.
- Then go through verification so that the system understands that you are a living person. This happens through confirmation with the received code.
- In the next menu you will have to come up with a password. Do not include your first or last name, as well as personal numbers, as this increases the chances of your account being hacked.
- After that, come up with a nickname.
- At the end of the initial authorization, the application will open.
You can change your personal information through your account settings, but you can do this every 30 days. After registration, you can customize your profile, put a new avatar or make a cool description..
Registration in Chinese Tik Tok
You can register for the Chinese version of the application if you have a phone number from Chinese operators. Otherwise, access to it will be closed. In our blog, you can read more about how to download Chinese TikTok.
Why can't I register at Tik Tok
If TikTok does not allow you to register, you may have specified an incorrect age. You will need to change your date of birth in Tik Tok so that your age is acceptable according to the rules of the social network.
If you are under 13, it’s better to wait, because cheating the system is punishable by a perpetual block.
If you have already used your phone number to register, you cannot do it again. In this case, try specifying a mail or other number.
Sign up for TikTok without downloading the app
When you do not want to download the application, but you need to be present on the platform, you can register through your browser.
To do this, type "TikTok registration" into the search box and click on the first link.
Working with the application often raises questions for beginners. After registration, you can view the feed, share clips with friends on TikTok or other social networks and messengers.
You can also post your content on the platform to gain an audience. The main thing is to follow the rules of the Tik Tok community in order not to get banned.