PR on the platform does not differ in essence from blogging advertising on Instagram. One tiktoker tells subscribers about another user, makes a short description of the content, and sometimes offers some kind of free bun for a subscription. As a result, bloggers exchange audiences and gain subscribers..
How to find a blogger for PR in Tik Tok
Usually, users with a small audience do mutual PR: they don't pay money, advertise each other, and everyone stays in the black.
This does not work with large TikTokers: more often they ask money for such advertising on Tik Tok. Although if you have as many subscribers as he does, the blogger may agree to mutual PR..
We will have to negotiate about mutual PR. You can advertise a user's account or video, but it is not a fact that he will do the same, especially for free.
To choose the right blogger:
- Search through through hashtags that define the profile's subject matter. PR is easier through accounts with a related target audience.
- Look at the number of followers. If yours is the same, you can negotiate a commensurate price or even make mutual PR free of charge.
- You can look at the subscriptions of active subscribers to find accounts that are similar to yours.
- You can also find Tiktoker exchanges on the Internet, where people write their proposals for mutual advertising.
How to make mutual PR in TikTok
When you find the right person, agree on PR in Tik Tok Direct. If everything suits you, you can proceed..
- You can promote another blogger through a duo on Tik Tok. You select a video in his feed, which has received many views, and write down the original answer. The content author can do the same as a result. Then there will be an exchange of followers.
- Mutual PR is done when filming joint content. If you and Tiktoker live close to each other, meet and record a video, then post it with a tag. This activity can be repeated periodically. The more successful TikTokers later unite in TikTok Houses.
- Direct mutual PR is usually paid. The blogger talks about your account or product that you offer, and marks you under the video. The main thing is that the advertising campaign is unobtrusive.
- Mutual PR also happens through comments, when large bloggers unsubscribe to each other and get new subscribers. But it usually works for those with a Tik Tok checkbox. It's like a symbol for people that an account is worth subscribing to.
PR in Tik Tok: free or buy
Free or paid promotion in TikTok is based on one system: TikToker attracts followers to the page of another blogger.
And the result depends on the native presentation, originality and creativity of the author, as well as on the very account that is being advertised. If the content is boring and monotonous, it is impossible to gain an audience - except with bots.
Since open, explicit advertising is prohibited on the platform, both methods are equally effective. But if you want PR from a big Tiktoker, and you have a small audience, you can't avoid paying.
For a large blogger, the PR of his TikTok account will not bring anything, since with a probability of 80-90% your followers are already subscribed to him.
At the initial stages, it is better to promote yourself through users with the same number of subscribers, as well as through cheat services. The main thing is to choose services like Zengram to keep your subscribers alive.