I think, for one reason or another, many users are interested in how to change the country in TikTok. This is what will be discussed in this article. Making these changes may be necessary to plan what content appears in the feed. For example, a user from the Russian Federation will not see a feed from South Korea unless you specify otherwise. Recall that TikTok is by far the most popular video editor in the world with many functions, including the ability to overlay music tracks on videos, and a social network for sharing video files. The program appeared in China in 2016 and already has up to several million followers around the world..
How to change region on TikTok
Immediately, we note that the language and country in the program are automatically selected during downloading in accordance with the settings specified in Google Play or the App Store. And so, how to choose another country in TikTok? To do this, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- We go to the TikTok application.
- In the lower right corner, tap on the profile icon (the icon with a little man).
- In the profile at the top right, click on the three vertical dots, after which you will be taken to the account settings.
- In the "Account" section, select the "Account Management" menu item.
- We indicate the item "Country / region" from the list.
- From the list of countries given in alphabetical order, select the one you need and click "Change".
It is worth saying that this information is confidential and will not be displayed on your profile. It is only needed to customize your recommendation feed..
How to change the language in the application
Sometimes users need to know how to change the language in the TikTok app. This is done more simply. Read more below how to do it.
- Open the TikTok app.
- We go to your profile by tapping on the icon with a person from the bottom right.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- In the "Settings" menu we find the "General" section.
- Select the "Language" menu item.
- Tap on the "Application language" section.
- You will see a list of most of the world's languages, built in alphabetical order.
- Select the one you want and click "Change".
You can also add several more content languages, which means that videos in the recommended ones will be filtered according to the language preferences you choose. You can specify a maximum of ten languages..
To delete later unnecessary, just click on the trash can icon opposite the language. A message will appear prompting "Delete" or "Cancel". Select "Delete". You have changed everything and this language content will no longer be in your feed.
We hope that our article helped you figure out how to change the country and language content in the most popular TikTok app.