How to download video from TikTok? What to do if you like a video on a social network? You have several options at once to download a video file to your phone or send it through another application: Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, etc. And now we will tell about them..
Save the clip
We will give instructions on how to download a clip to a mobile device with an Android and iPhone operating system, as well as how to send a file to a computer.
There are 2 options to download funny videos: standard and using additional programs. In the usual case, in order to save a record, it is necessary in TikTok :
- Launch the clip you like in the app on your mobile device.
- Select the "Share" button (4th from the bottom in the menu on the right).
- Click "Save". The file will be automatically downloaded. Location - "Files" - "Video".
To send a video via a messenger or a social network to a friend, you need to select the appropriate icon in the "Share" section..
There is an alternative way to save TikTok videos. You need to download another additional program :
- Go to the Play Store and find the Downloader for Musical.ly app. There are several similar applications, to select from the entire list, enter the query "Download video from TikTok" in the search box.
- Find the clip you like on the social network, press the "Share" button, select the "Link" item from the menu that appears (the address will be automatically copied to the clipboard).
- Open Downloader for Musical.ly, paste the copied link, click the "Save" button.
Clips that were shot by the user themselves can also be downloaded according to the instructions provided.
How to download video from TikTok app for iPhone mobile devices? Unfortunately, there are 2 ways to download a special program:
- in the program itself. You need to open the post you like, select the "Share" section (in the menu on the right) and click "Save". The file will be automatically downloaded to your phone. And in order to send the video through a messenger or social network to a friend, select the desired icon in the same section.
- with additional applications. In the app store, you need to download "Video Saver" or an equivalent, following our instructions:
- Go to the App Store and enter "Video Saver" in the search box, select any program you like, click on "Download".
- Open the video in TikTok, click on the "Share" button and select "Copy link".
- Go to Video Saver, click on the "Add new video" button, select the Internet icon.
- Paste the copied link into the search bar and click on the download button. The video will be saved in the app, but not on the phone.
- To add a roll to your personal videos, click on "My video", then click on the three dots next to the desired clip and then select "Save to camera roll".
- Ready! You can find the video in the iPhone photo stream.
In different programs, the steps for downloading videos may vary, but the principle is the same. By the way, you can also upload your own videos following the instructions above..
In order to download free videos from TikTok to your computer, you need to install the appropriate TikTok program. You can download it with any emulator, for example, in BlueStucks. To download a file to a PC, you need:
- Open the emulator, launch the TikTok application, open the video.
- Select the "Share" section and "Save file".
If no PC software is installed, you can download the video to your phone (see above) and transfer it to your computer using the USB cable.
Users cannot download TikTok life. Live broadcast is watched only in real time, the recording is not saved anywhere. If necessary, you can send a link to the broadcast via Vkontakte, Vider, etc., but the interlocutor will be able to watch the video only if he turns it on during the broadcast.
Check out some cool TikTok clips here.