Surveys are an effective way to get feedback and information from your contacts on Whatsapp. They can be used for a variety of purposes, such as obtaining opinions about a product or service, planning an event, or simply knowing the preferences of your contacts. Knowing how to take a survey on WhatsApp will allow you to make the most of this feature and obtain useful information in a quick and convenient way. Additionally, surveys on Whatsapp are a simple way to stay in touch with your contacts and generate conversation in a casual environment..
That is why in this article we are going to explain step by step what you have to do to create a survey on WhatsApp.
Note : How to create surveys on WhatsApp was discussed a long time ago, but this time we explain it in a simpler way and without using third-party options..
Step by step to make a survey on WhatsApp
First of all, to be able to do a survey on Whatsapp, you obviously need to have an active Whatsapp account on your mobile phone, as well as have a list of contacts to whom you want to send the survey and, finally, have the Whatsapp app completely updated.
Here is a detailed tutorial on how to make a survey on Whatsapp:
- Open the Whatsapp application on your mobile phone.
- Select the chat where you want to send the survey. It can be an individual chat or a group chat.
- Click the “attach file” button. This button is located in the text bar where you write and has a drawing of a paper clip.
- Select the “Survey” option from the drop-down menu. This option is at the end of everything.
- Type the survey question in the “Question” field. Make sure the question is clear and concise.
- Write the answer options in the "Options" field. You can add up to 10 answer options. Be sure to separate each answer choice with a comma.
- Finally, select the “Send” button to send the survey to the chat.
That's all! Once you've submitted the survey, chat participants will be able to vote on the survey by selecting one of the response options. You will also be able to see the results in real time. Please note that once you have submitted the survey, you will not be able to edit it..
Taking a survey on Whatsapp is a simple process that can be useful to obtain information and feedback from contacts in the application.
By submitting a survey, users can ask questions and get answers quickly and easily. Surveys are an effective tool to find out the opinions, preferences and needs of contacts on WhatsApp.
Plus, they are a simple and convenient way to spark conversation in a casual environment. Overall, taking a survey on Whatsapp can help strengthen relationships with contacts by staying in touch and better understanding their interests and needs.