Looking at simple game time statistics might seem like the easiest thing in the world to anyone who doesn't play on a PC..
Although this was a feature included on the PlayStation 4, players had to climb up hill and doom to uncover their in-game stats. They were almost buried under the item menu or newsletters. Since the PS4 didn't have an SSD like the PS5, it took a little while to get there.
The faster storage space and redesigned user interface of the PS5 solved the problem, and gamers all around the world will be able to see how much time they've spent on their favorite games. Looking at your gambling stats might make you wonder about your life or just fill you with pride. This is a good basic feature to have a great way to see how many hours you spent having fun on your game..
Here's how to view your playtime stats on PS5.
- Launch your PS5 and click on the profile icon at the top right, next to the settings cog icon and the search icon.
- Choose Profile and go to Games.
- You will be able to see all your games in the Games tab and their accompanying stats right next to it.
- Hours of play are rounded to the nearest positive number.
- You can also check your friends' game stats unless they manually turn them off.
You will be able to have an overview of your progress in each game as well as the trophies next to the time you have spent on a game..