Trends on TikTok change every month - you need to follow their changes in order to release popular content that will interest people..
For example, in July, the Tik Tok trend featured a video for the song “Hello, my name is Suzy” with the effect of enlarged eyes. In August, such videos will not be so popular - now it is difficult to find them in the TikTok profiles of bloggers.
Therefore, if you want to match the popular trends on the social network in order to develop your account and attract new subscribers, then read the article and get acquainted with the August trends..
Tik Tok trends for August
Now the following videos are popular on the social network:
- To the song Shut Up - more often such videos are the same in the plot. The author of the video portrays two friends - one promises to tell or show something secret about the other. The second one, as it were, says “Shut up” - “shut up” - when the right moment comes in the song.
- Photo slip effect. This effect can be found in the CapCut application - it is usually used to edit TikTok videos. Thanks to the effect, the photo seems to move slightly - processing is used for different subjects.
- Videos about the terrifying truth. For these videos, they use a creepy track from Colmrmcguinness. During the video, mystical facts from history are told.
Sometimes they make humorous videos - for example, they ask, “Are you afraid of cupboards? They have been studied by 3 percent! " In response, usually another participant in the video or the author himself asks: "Are you abnormal?" etc.
- The video for the track “I'll never be the same” - the sound for such videos is remixed, so at the end of the sound there is the phrase “I am Kira. El is me "from the Death Note anime. Usually, on such videos, two people are shown, and on a phrase from the anime, as it were, they throw a challenge to each other.
For example, one hero was born in the 2000s, another in the 90s. On the phrase from the anime, they say to each other: the first - "I will take your girlfriend", the second - "I will take your mother." The trend appeared a long time ago, but the relevance is not lost, so in August it will also be popular.
- Trend under the track Therealzebos. The melody contains a phrase that is consonant with the Russian "Aha". Therefore, the sound is used for videos, in which one character talks about something that he likes.
The second kind of answers "Aha", the first answers in the same way - this happens several times.
How to track trends in TikTok
Sometimes trends appear and linger on the social network, but sometimes they appear abruptly and also abruptly disappear. It is impossible to predict the appearance of such viral videos.
To get promoted on TikTok, it is important for beginners to regularly follow the feed of recommendations, follow the popular TikTokers and their content. As soon as you see a new and unusual clip that has millions of views, you can be sure that the video will go viral..
Therefore, try to come up with an original idea to play the plot on the video. Or just use the track that the author of this video used. Usually, some of the first viral clips gain millions of views and gain significant audience growth.