Java is present in Windows 10 as a complement to run various applications or to access websites. This is why if we don't have Java, many multimedia elements simply won't open as they should. Java integrates a control panel for its management, this is composed of the following options:
- General: there it is possible to know the version of Java used, configure the network or access the temporary files
- Update: from this tab we can configure the notifications of available Java updates
- Java - Manage runtime settings and settings
- Security: in this section it is possible to activate the Java content, adjust the security parameters or add exceptions
- Advanced: Here we can activate or not the general Java parameters
There are different methods to access the Java Control Panel and TechnoWikis will explain each of them so that you can access the different Java options and configure it however you want..
To stay up to date, remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel! SUBSCRIBE
1. Open Java Control Panel from Windows 10 Control Panel
For this method we open the Control Panel and in the "View by" field we set "small icons":
Then we click on the "Java" line to open its Control Panel:
2 . Open Java Control Panel from CMD Windows 10
We access the command prompt console and there we execute. Pressing Enter will open the Control Panel.
3 . Open Java Control Panel from PowerShell Windows 10
The modern PowerShell console is another option to access this Java panel, for this we open PowerShell and run. Pressing Enter will open the Java Control Panel.
4. Open Java Control Panel from Run Windows 10
To open Run it is possible:
In Execute we enter. We click OK to go to the Java Panel.
5 . Open Java Control Panel from Windows 10 Finder
We go to the Start search engine and enter "configure", select "Configure Java":
We click and the panel will open:
With these options you have the best alternatives to access the Java Control Panel in Windows 10.