Privacy is a very precious commodity, especially for those who have a fairly intense online life. The more we use social networks, Web services and surf the Internet, the more likely we are to leave traces that may reveal some private aspect of our real life. Without a doubt, social networks are by far the platforms that can most put your privacy at risk due to the photos that are usually published, however there are ways to keep the use of social networks relatively private, such as the use of photographs generated by artificial intelligence.
Related: How to Replace Face for Videos and Photos (Deepfake Android / iPhone)
The use of photos of people generated by artificial intelligence is skyrocketing and these images allow you to keep your privacy away from third parties. In addition, it must be taken into account that the images or photos about us, not only can be identified by other real users but can also be identified by tools and facial recognition programs..
This type of facial technology is used in social networks such as Facebook among many others. This allows them, for example, to identify people in photos uploaded by other users to later propose tagging in the same to said users present in said image.
If we delve into this issue of privacy and facial recognition, we can even get quite scared since our privacy may be more compromised today than we think. For this reason, many users decide to create a Fake or unknown account on social networks such as Facebook.
Fortunately, more often we can find tools (many of them free) that allow us to generate photos of literally fake people, created using artificial intelligence. These photos are very useful to use as profile photos in your social networks or in the user accounts of any other Web service..
However, most of these services allow us to use images of fictitious people already created and not create an image from your own photo or even create an image according to your preferences. Precisely the Anonymizer Web service allows you to generate the image of an artificial face based on your own.
To do this, we will only have to upload an image of our face (card type) and the tool will show us up to 20 faces to choose from. These faces are generated by artificial intelligence and supposedly all of them are based on our face without becoming you. This makes it the perfect tool to use in social networks and in all our Web profiles since no one will be able to recognize our face, not even facial recognition software..
If you want to create a photo of a face generated by artificial intelligence that looks like you but cannot be recognized by it, then we will show you step by step how to do it:
How to create anonymous profile photos generated by Artificial Intelligence from a real photo and that can be used to preserve your privacy.
1. Open your web browser and go to: Anonymizer
2. Once here click on the purple button: Upload Photo
3. Now you will have to select a frontal photo (preferably passport) from your computer's hard drive.
4. Once said photo has been selected from your computer (you can also drag it to the web) you must click on the button: Open.
5. This will cause Anonymizer to automatically generate up to 20 profile photos using artificial intelligence.
6. Select the image that you like the most or that most closely resembles the original.
7. This selection will be displayed in a pop-up window in which you can configure the background of the artificial image.
8. Finally, you only have to click on the button: Download
9. This will automatically make the profile photo created by artificial intelligence be downloaded to your computer.
10. This image is ready to be used in any of your personal profiles, whether on social networks or any other Web service.
Note: it should be noted that to use the tool you will have to register a user account which is totally free.