Mobile phones have become the travel and day-to-day companion of many users, since thanks to them we can communicate quickly, easily and directly, but we can also access different services and utilities directly from the palm of our hand without having to resort to a computer for example..
But in addition to this, another of the main functions is the camera from which you can take photos and videos, and use this for example on social networks. But in addition to these images, we have the possibility of taking screenshots to save these images on our phone, thus capturing everything that appears on our mobile at a certain time.
The truth is that this is one of the main ones that we all want to know when we buy a new terminal, but the truth is that this process may vary depending on the brand and model we acquire. That is why below we show you how to take screenshots on the following Samsung Galaxy models:
- How to make screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02.
- How to make screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02s.
- How to make screenshot Samsung Galaxy A12.
These are the steps you must follow to carry out the process..
To stay up to date, remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel! SUBSCRIBE
How to screenshot Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12 with buttons
Below is the process to take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12
- The first thing you should do is go to the screen of what you want to save in a screenshot
- Then you have to press the side "volume down" button together with the "Power" button simultaneously.
- You will see that a small movement occurs on the screen that indicates that the screen capture has been made at that moment.
Finally, to access this content, you must enter the phone gallery, from which you can see a folder with all the content that you make of this type. From here you can share the image or simply have it saved in the event that the only interest in having this on your mobile is personal.
In this simple way you can take screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy A02, A02s and A12 to save an image of what appears on the screen of your phone whenever you want..