The slow motion effect in Tik Tok is often used by users in the application to increase reach and get into recommendations using a video..
Thanks to this type of shooting, unusual slow-motion clips are obtained, which can be based on the plot you want.
The intricacies of Tik Tok slowmo and ideas for shooting with it will be discussed in this article..
What is video slowmo in Tik Tok
The slow motion effect gained its popularity during the heyday of Instagram, when such videos were loaded by every user.
With their help, they created an atmosphere of detachment from time in reality. If tiktokers applied additional darkening and blurring effects to the picture, the composition could plunge into another world..
Nowadays video clips with such content are no less popular. Tiktokers often slow down their videos, but stick to quality filming and put more meaning into such content.
From time to time, clips in slowmo make their way into Tik Tok trends, so it is useful to diversify your feed with them in order to get into the recommendations.
How to make slowmo in Tik Tok
You can slow down the video in the application if its version is up-to-date. To do this, it is not necessary to upload the finished video - you can shoot it on the platform and then edit it.
Follow the instructions for shooting slowmo:
- Go to the application and log in to it.
- Tap the plus on the bottom panel to open the shooting section.
- Start shooting a clip or add it according to the selected time from your phone gallery.
- Select the desired effect and edit the video. In addition to slowmo, you can use other options to make the clip catch the audience more.
- Add hashtags and description to your video and upload it to TikTok. You can add content to the draft so that you can edit it later and publish it later.
As a result, you will have a slowmo video in your feed. Think over its plot well so that the chances of getting to the top are high.
Slow motion in Tik Tok via iPhone
You don't need to use TikTok to shoot to add a slow-motion movie to the app. You can shoot material through the built-in camera on the iPhone. To do this, think over the plot and prepare yourself, and then start filming with your phone using the slow motion effect.
After that, go to TikTok and tap on the plus sign in the bottom panel. Add finished video from smartphone gallery and publish. Before that, you can add slow-motion audio for the atmosphere and additional effects.
How to slow down a video in Tik Tok via Android
The functionality of smartphones on the Android system does not include the slowo shooting mode, so users will have to download applications from third-party resources.
Utilities that handle videos, not just pictures, are suitable. Download one of them and start shooting the clip in the app itself.
You can simply add a video from the gallery and process it. After the procedure, upload the content to TikTok.
It is easier to add effects in TikTok here, because this way you will reduce the processing time of the video and publication. There are many editing functions and variations in the app, so you can create an intriguing clip.
The nuances of slow mo in TikTok
When filming slow motion, it is important to pay attention to the aesthetics of the video clip so that users appreciate your work in the end. Also suitable slow-motion music will increase the reach of the video on set.
Add trending melodies in the editing that have been specially slowed down for videos in this style.
Analyze the work in the end to see if the song fits. Often, users prefer the audio-recording remix "Vyurilas" for slowmo in TikTok. You can also try to insert it.
Tik Tok Slow Motion Ideas
If you're unsure what topic to bring up in your video, use these options for inspiration:
- The atmosphere of the season. Fall / Winter is a popular backdrop for slowmo commercials. You can shoot both nature and yourself while walking.
- The fall. Falls look aesthetic and romantic in slow motion. Here you will have to find scenery and assistants, because it is difficult and unsafe to shoot content of this kind on your own. You can fall on a bed, a snowdrift, a pool, or a pile of leaves.
- Processing an epic moment from a movie, TV series or anime. Cutting scenes of shootouts, kisses or goodbyes in slowmo look interesting. Choose catchy moments and background music.
Try these ideas or use them as a basis for creating your content in slow motion. Work out the details so that the video reaches your target audience.