TikTok is an entertainment area, so most of the videos are humor, dancing and funny situations. Among the movements, TIk Tok trends change quickly, and here's what is relevant in 2021:
- Dance to the song of Cardi B. The rubric was called #wapchallenge. The explosion of its popularity fell on the winter of 2020-2021. Tiktokers on rollers first raised their leg sharply, squatted, then moved to point-blank and began twerking. At the end, one leg was bent under oneself, the other was pulled out from behind and continued twerking.
- Russian boy. The song quickly spread across TikTok, then a trend appeared under it. The users first held their hands from side to side, then showed the muscles on the arms in the appropriate position, then moved their arms smoothly again, and then danced "Kazachok" for a couple of seconds at the end.
- Dance on emoticons and inscriptions. In the video above, users depict a set of emoticons and short captions and move through them as if following instructions.
- The popular topic fell on January-February 2021, when an anime-style video went on the social network. There the girls moved their hips to the song Hai Phut Hon.
- It was also popular to move the leg to the beat while sitting. Users then began to repeat the actions of the video. An unspoken condition - you need to be in a pleated skirt to make it look more aesthetically pleasing.
How to learn to dance like in TikTok trends
If you saw an interesting dance trend, watch the videos with it and learn the sequence of actions. Practice every movement to automatism, and then start recording. For this:
- Find the audio that started the trend. There will be more views on it, and you, too, will be able to collect them without any problems.
- Play the track like this and try to adjust the movements for it. Your first attempts may be unsuccessful, but don't stop and write it down.
- Record a clip and watch it to find flaws. If you see mistakes, fix them the next time you take.
- When the video is ready, go to editing. Add filters or effects, then sign your clip.
- If the voice acting when recording a video is not of the best quality, add sound to Tik Tok.
- At the end, add hashtags that other participants in this challenge use.
- Post the video to your profile or save it as a Tik Tok draft.
If there are few views in the first couple of hours after the publication, delete the video and re-upload it to the platform. Usually, re-uploading the clip will help you get into the recommendations. Do this until you get the result, because waiting for views after a few hours is impractical..
If you have not done this before or have not recorded such videos, tutorials will help. Look for them on the platform or on YouTube, repeat after the author, and in the end you can learn the movements.
Dancing with your feet in TikTok
Among dances with feet, such trends as shuffle stand out. This movement is based on alternating legs with each other, in the end you get something like a moonwalk..
Another type of such Tik Tok challenge is jumping legs.
- You turn your torso to the right and with one foot rest on the toe, the other on the heel.
- Then change the position of the body to the left and repeat the movement.
- After that, turn to the camera and in a jump, spread your legs, resting on your heels.
There are many types of shuffle in TikTok, as well as tutorials on it. Look for the option that you like, learn and try to record a video with it..
Dancing with your hands in TikTok
Popular hand movements among the trends in TikTok are repetition after emoticons. In the video, you depict emoticons in the form of hands and repeat after them under the current song. The best clips are obtained by increasing the speed of the movements.
Dancing with hands of a different kind is no longer relevant in TikTok. Users prefer full-length dancing. Follow popular bloggers on the social network to pick trending moves to include in recommendations.