It often happens that when shooting videos there is not enough light, so the problem becomes relevant: how to turn on the flash in TikTok. TikTok is a social network for creating and promoting original videos, and in most cases, the popularity of an account depends on the quality of the content presented. After all, dark and dull video clips are unlikely to be of interest to anyone..
How to make a flash
Now you will learn how to shoot with flash on the popular social network TikTok. Read soon!
- We open the application.
- Click on the plus sign in the middle to start shooting video.
- Vertically to the right is a row of icons, the bottommost of which is the lightning bolt icon, which is Flashlight .
- Click on it and the backlight of the main camera will turn on automatically.
How to turn on the front flash
Followers of the TikTok application in most cases record videos on the front camera. It is so convenient to work with a selfie stick and take pictures of yourself. Therefore, Flashlight is often needed on the front camera of a smartphone. To enable it, do the following:
- Enter the app, click the plus icon to add a video.
- At the bottom right, click on the crossed out lightning and turn on the flash of the main camera.
- From the top, tap on the icon to change the camera from back to front. The LED light will turn on automatically. When the mode is disabled, Flashlight will turn off and will not be turned on during the recording of the video.
If you do not have a flash on the front camera, you can use the applications from the Play Store or App Store. They are built in such a way as to highlight the screen and, accordingly, the video when creating a selfie or recording a video.
In fact, most well-known users of the application will advise not to use a flashlight while shooting, as videos can be overexposed, and Flashlight will blind your eyes..
We hope that our article turned out to be useful to you and you can easily turn on and use Flashlight when recording video files on TikTok if necessary.