We recommend updating TikTok to everyone - new versions of the application allow you to increase stability, download filters, open up previously unknown opportunities. Let's talk about how to download the latest version of the program on different phone models running two popular operating systems..
How to update on Android
Let's figure out how to update TikTok on Android and install the latest filters and effects? It's very simple, just do the following:
- Open the Google Play Market preinstalled on your device;
- Click on the icon in the form of three stripes, located in the upper left corner;
- In the menu that opens, select "My apps and games";
- You need the first tab "Updates";
- The available utilities will be loaded automatically;
- In the "Available" block, you will see the desired application;
- Click on the download button next to it, the process will start automatically;
- After the download is complete, you will see a notification that there are no more updates available.
Even a beginner can update TikTok to the latest version, the instructions are clear and accessible. Are we following further?
We recommend using the instructions on how to download and install the new version of the TikTok application for any device. All step by step and with screenshots.
How to update on iPhone
We have prepared a short instruction that will help you figure out how to update TikTok on iPhone. We talked about one operating system, let's move on to another - this part of the review will be of interest to owners of smartphones based on iOs..
- Open the App Store;
- On the bottom panel, find the icon in the form of an arrow - this is the desired section "Updates";
- At the top of the screen, you will see the "Waiting" block;
- Find the utility and click on the download button;
- You do not have to enter a password and fingerprint - the download will start automatically;
- Once the download is complete, you can click on the "Open" button.
We figured out what needs to be done to install the latest stable version of the utility. If you don't want to download program versions manually, you can set automatic download of updates:
- Open device settings;
- Find the "iTunes Store and App Store" section;
- Go to the block "Automatic download";
- In the "Updates" line, move the toggle switch to the "On" position.
Ready! Now you do not need to think about how to download the updated version of TikTok - we were able to set up automatic mode. Choose the right way!
As a reminder, the first time you download the program, you get the latest version! We told you how to quickly and easily download the TikTok app update to enjoy all the features available!