How to edit automatic criteria in a Facebook group Conclusion
Facebook groups are a great way to connect with people who share similar interests. Facebook even offers powerful tools to get more engagement and grow the group , such as its administrative assistant , where you can schedule automatic posts that repeat as often as you want or edit them if you already have them. However, sometimes it has been difficult for me to find that option in the group settings to be able to deactivate or edit some automatic posts (since if it is a small group and there is not much interaction, it can be filled with automatic posts that can damage the image of the group. group), which is why I write this guide..
In case you don't know, the automatic posts of the administrative assistant of a group on Facebook allows you to generate automatic posts to welcome new members (when you reach X number of new members), wish a great start to the month , ask that people interact with posts like “ I learned today, comment on something you learned ”, “ Take a photo and share it ”, etc.
How to edit automatic criteria in a Facebook group
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the group you want to edit the posts or automatic “criteria” for.
- Click the “Manage” button located below the group photo.
- Tap on “See all tools” (it's under the heading “Tool shortcuts”).
- Click on Administrative Assistant.
- You will enter the “ Add or edit criteria ” section. Click on the pencil to the right of each criterion and it will give you the option to edit or delete it. Use the "Add" button to add a new criterion, where you can choose between predetermined criteria that you can customize or create one from scratch.
Disabling or editing new member welcome posts, as well as custom posts or “criteria” in a Facebook group is easy, but sometimes you can get lost among so many options available in the group settings. I hope this guide was helpful to you in finding this setting. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me in the comments..
How to schedule posts on social networks (EJ: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
How to edit posts and comments on Facebook
How to SAVE interesting things on Facebook to see later