Views on TikTok are important as they determine whether you land on Tik Tok recommendations or not. Likes and comments are not the last tool to increase popularity, but if a lot of people are watching you, this is already a victory. When the number of views is zero, the user does not develop as a TikToker blogger, so it is better to understand the reasons..
Reasons for the drop in views in Tik Tok
The video on the page may not conform to the user's “canons”, so no one watches it. The problem is sometimes focused not on the platform algorithm, but on the interest of people.
If your video does not suit the audience, does not attract attention, or is a copy of the content of another TikToker, it will not be popular on TikTok..
Start looking for problems in the system only after a thorough analysis of the video.
Tik Tok content analytics:
- What is the topic of the video? Popular topics cause resonance and interest.
- Is the idea clearly played? If your actions annoy the audience, your creativity will not be perceived by adequate users.
- Does the background of the video and your image match the topic being revealed?
Answer these questions to make sure the video is perfect. If the points are not worked out, do it to get into the recommendations and gain views..
Blocking Tik Tok Videos
When a video does not comply with the TikTok community rules, it can be blocked. You can verify this if you log in from another account and search for the desired content. The unblocked video will open in the search box or profile.
Write to the Tik Tok support service or read the rules if the video was not found to find out what violation you committed.
Reloading the clip
The video may have existed on the platform before you set it up. The system rarely skips such content, so you uploaded the video to TikTok and got 0 views in the end.
- Check publication sources for similar hashtags. Even if it was your old video on another account, re-uploading to a new one can affect views.
- Delete the old account or content in it. The system will perceive the video as a novelty, which will increase the viewability.
TikTok rules out the posting of content from users under the age of 13. The system does not respond to videos of Tiktokers who have indicated that age.
If you accidentally entered the wrong information during registration, review the profile and change the age in your account.
One category of users is not careful about editing an account, so they may indicate incorrect data or enable the wrong functions.
If TikTok has 0 views and likes, a private Tik Tok account can be activated in the settings.
- Check your profile in the “Privacy” section.
- Move the slider to the opposite side if the “Private Account” function is active.
The reason is also in the privacy of the video. You could have made it private at the time of publication, so only you have access, and the rest of the Tiktokers do not see it. It is impossible to fix the error after publication, so delete the video and upload it again with amendments.
Memo for tiktokers
Experienced bloggers on the site know that viewability does not grow for many during the first 4-6 hours. At this time, Tik Tok analyzes the video for rule violations.
If it does not pass moderation, the indicators will remain zero. When the time expires, you can start looking for a solution to the problem, why 0 views on TikTok for an hour or more.
Users may not understand why the video was gaining popularity, but the growth has stopped abruptly. If this is not a system error, then the content has lost its relevance or does not intrigue the audience.
Write to support to find out the exact reason, as other users may have sent a complaint, so the video got into the block.
User complaints and views
Content that annoys or dislikes the Tik Tok audience is often banned. This happens because users are submitting complaints. If there are more than three of them, then the video will become unavailable.
TikTok will also perceive your page in a different way - in case of any violation, you can be blocked. Try to make videos that are loyal to everyone so as not to attract too much attention from complex users.
If complaints come regularly, contact the TikTok moderation, that they are unfounded and are sent on the basis of a personal relationship to you. Such slander is biased, so TikTok will not consider them later, and you can gain popularity.
Why the sharp drop in views in Tik Tok
Video coverage could have been high, but views on TikTok dropped at one point. The operation of the site is based on an incomprehensible mechanism for many TikTokers, and failures occur frequently. Give the platform time to process your video, and then start looking for a solution.
You can also ask around from friends. If the problem is similar, then no action will make sense until the technician tackles the problem.
You will be wondering: why are there no likes in Tik Tok?
In other cases, check the reasons and try to solve the problem yourself.
How to get more likes and views on Tik Tok
Working with a video is time-consuming, but a necessary process to increase your reach. If you are worried about the number 0 in Tik Tok views, handle your content carefully.
- Follow Tik Tok Trends and Trends. Music, video cover, theme, and idea are the levers to influence the audience and increase their interest.
- Simplicity is a friend. Tricky videos can be confusing, so create content that is easy for people to understand. People come to TikTok to laugh and relax, not to ponder theories of probability and higher mathematics. Such content is interesting to a certain audience, but do not focus on it.
- Irritate in moderation. Tik Tok videos that end at an intriguing moment increase views and reach, but then annoy and force users to unsubscribe.
- Find a niche. It's tough to work with a “motley” audience that doesn't have the same desires, so pick one or more content ideas.
It is not necessary to follow these tips, but it is useful to take them into account so as not to face the problem of why you have 0 views on a video in Tik Tok.