To stay up to date, remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
One of the most versatile platforms today to download and play online is Steam, this is a platform where we find thousands of both free and paid games to have the best category that suits our tastes..
Steam provides us with functions and features such as:
- Automatic updates to always have the latest in security and compatibility
- Options to manage the library where it is possible to install or uninstall purchased games
- SteamVR and virtual reality gaming support
- It has support for modding, so players can create and share their own content such as levels, characters and modifications.
- Integrates game streaming functions
- Allows early access to games
TechnoWikis will teach you how to install Steam on PC and thus have access to this valuable utility.
How to install Steam on PC
To start, we are going to download the utility at the following link:
There we click on “Install Steam”, then we execute this file and we will see the UAC message:
There we click on “Yes” to open the installation wizard:
We click on “Next” to select the language to use:
After this we select the directory where Steam will be installed:
Once this is defined, we click on “Install”, this will lead to the installation of Steam:
At the end we will see the following:
There we can leave the Run Steam box active, then clicking on “Finish” will start the update process:
The content will then be extracted:
These updates will be installed:
When this process reaches its end, the Steam console will open. Here we can enter, if we have, the username and password, if not, we click on “Create a free account” and follow the steps of the wizard.
If you have an account, for security, a code will be generated which will reach the registered email:
After this we will have access to the Steam platform:
These simple steps help us install Steam on PC and have its wide group of options..